- Introduced 2020-01-08
- Passed Senate 2020-03-17
- Passed House 2020-03-17
- Signed into Law 2020-03-18
Maine Senate Bill
Bill Title:SP 666, An Act To Amend The Real Estate Appraisal Management Company Laws
Last Action:2020-03-18, executive: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text:Bill Text ACTPUB , Chapter 641
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Signed by Governor
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on January 2, 2020 and REFERRED to the Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2