- Introduced 2020-01-08
- Passed Senate 2020-03-17
- Passed House 2020-03-17
- Signed into Law 2020-03-18
Maine Senate Bill
Bill Title:SP 670, An Act To Prohibit Health Insurance Carriers From Retroactively Reducing Payment On Clean Claims Submitted By Pharmacies
Last Action:2020-03-18, executive: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text:Bill Text ACTPUB , Chapter 643
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Signed by Governor
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative TEPLER of Topsham, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-434) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-434).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator SANBORN, H. of Cumberland the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended By Committee Amendment "A" (S-434) Report ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-434) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-434)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on January 2, 2020 and REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH COVERAGE, INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2