IntroducedJan 08, 2020
Signed into Law
HP 1391, An Act To Fund Capital Improvements To Career And Technical Education Centers
House • Nov 16, 2020: Died in Possession of the House Upon Conclusion of the 129th Legislature and PLACED IN THE LEGISLATIVE FILES. (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Ryan FECTEAU
- Ned Claxtoncosponsor
(D - 20)
- Nov 16, 2020 | House
- Died in Possession of the House Upon Conclusion of the 129th Legislature and PLACED IN THE LEGISLATIVE FILES. (DEAD)
- Mar 17, 2020 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER to any Special Session of the 129th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order SP 788.
- Mar 17, 2020 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to any special session of the 129th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order SP 788.
- Jan 08, 2020 | Senate
- On motion by Senator Millett of Cumberland, REFERRED to the Committee on Education and Cultural Affairs, in concurrence.
- Jan 08, 2020 | House
- Committee on APPROPRIATIONS AND FINANCIAL AFFAIRS suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.