IntroducedDec 24, 2019
Signed into Law
HP 1357, An Act To Protect Maine Propane Consumers Upon The Termination Of An Agreement Between A Dealer And A Consumer
House • Nov 16, 2020: Died in Possession of the House Upon Conclusion of the 129th Legislature and PLACED IN THE LEGISLATIVE FILES. (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Ann MATLACK
- Thom Harnettcosponsor
(D - 83)
- Nov 16, 2020 | House
- Died in Possession of the House Upon Conclusion of the 129th Legislature and PLACED IN THE LEGISLATIVE FILES. (DEAD)
- Mar 17, 2020 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER to any Special Session of the 129th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order SP 788.
- Mar 17, 2020 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to any special session of the 129th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order SP 788.
- Dec 24, 2019 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on December 20, 2019.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.