- Introduced 2019-05-14
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- Signed into Law
Maine House Bill
Bill Title:HP 1229, An Act To Correct Various Statutes Related To The Department Of Corrections
Last Action:2020-03-17, Senate: Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text:Bill Text LD 1727, HP 1229
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- CARRIED OVER to any Special or Regular Sessions, or both, of the 129th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order HP 1322.
- Carried over to any special or regular session, or both, of the 129th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order HP 1322.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY in concurrence
- Committee on Criminal Justice and Public Safety suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.