IntroducedJun 04, 2023
Signed into Law
STUDENTS: Requests the State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education, in collaboration with the state Department of Education, to develop a policy relative to the issuance of posthumous high school diplomas to deceased high school students
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 08, 2023 | House
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
- Jun 07, 2023 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 05, 2023 | House
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 98, nays 0. The resolution was adopted.
- Jun 04, 2023 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/05/2023.