IntroducedMay 31, 2023
Signed into Law
PUBLIC OFFLS/EMPS: Requests that payment for lodging, meals, or incidental expenses for state public officials and employees not exceed the amounts for such expenses established by the United States General Services Administration
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jerome Zeringueprimary
(R - 52)
- Jun 05, 2023 | House
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
- Jun 02, 2023 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 01, 2023 | House
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 87, nays 0. The resolution was adopted.
- May 31, 2023 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/01/2023.