IntroducedMay 29, 2023
Signed into Law
JUVENILES: Requests the Orleans Parish Juvenile Services Financing District be duly appointed by their appointing authorities and thereafter organize itself and create a plan to adequately fund juvenile justice services and requests the City of New Orleans to take urgent action to implement the plan.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Royce Duplessisprimary
(D - 5)
- Jun 08, 2023 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate and sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Jun 07, 2023 | Senate
- Rules suspended.
- Senate amendments read and adopted. Read by title and adopted.
- Jun 06, 2023 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported with amendments.
- May 30, 2023 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary B.
- May 29, 2023 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.