IntroducedMar 31, 2023
Passed HouseMay 18, 2023
Signed into Law
TEACHERS: Provides for the state's entry into the Interstate Teacher Mobility Compact, which provides relative to certification and qualification of teachers (RE1 NO IMPACT See Note)
Last Action See all actions
Senate • Jun 02, 2023: Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 472
- Buddy Mincey, Jr.primary
(R - 71)
- Tony Bacalacosponsor
(R - 59)
- Kenny R. Coxcosponsor
(D - 23)
- Mr. Speaker
- Owen, C.
- Owen, R.
- Carter, R.
- Carter, W.
- Johnson, M.
- Johnson, T.
- St. Blanc
- Miller, D.
- Miller, G.
- Jun 02, 2023 | Senate
- Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Jun 01, 2023 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- May 23, 2023 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
- May 22, 2023 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 18, 2023 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 88, nays 7. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 11, 2023 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/18/2023.
- May 10, 2023 | House
- Reported favorably (10-0-1).
- Apr 24, 2023 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, recommitted to the Committee on House and Governmental Affairs.
- Apr 20, 2023 | House
- Reported with amendments (6-5). To be recommitted to the Committee on House and Governmental Affairs.
- Apr 10, 2023 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Education.
- Apr 03, 2023 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 4/3/2023.
- Mar 31, 2023 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Education.
- HB472 OriginalPDF
- HB472 EngrossedPDF
- HB472 ReengrossedPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #1414, EDUC, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #1508, EDUC, AdoptedPDF
- House Floor Amendment, #3170, Mincey, AdoptedPDF
- House Floor Amendment, #3192, Amedee, WithdrawnPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #2335, EDUC, DraftPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #2604, EDUC, DraftPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #2637, EDUC, AdoptedPDF