IntroducedMar 30, 2023
Passed HouseJun 01, 2023
Signed into Law
MUSEUMS: Establishes the Shreveport Water Works Museum as a facility within the Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism (RE +$427,148 GF EX See Note)
Last Action See all actions
Senate • Jun 02, 2023: Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 410
- Cedric B. Gloverprimary
(D - 4)
- Mr. Speaker
- Miller, D.
- Owen, C.
- Carter, R.
- Carter, W.
- Johnson, M.
- Johnson, T.
- St. Blanc
- Jun 02, 2023 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
- Jun 01, 2023 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Jun 01, 2023 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 96, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 31, 2023 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/01/2023.
- May 30, 2023 | House
- Reported with amendments (15-0).
- May 15, 2023 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, recommitted to the Committee on Appropriations.
- May 11, 2023 | House
- Reported favorably (15-0), with the recommendation to recommit to the Committee on Appropriations.
- Apr 10, 2023 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.
- Apr 03, 2023 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 4/3/2023.
- Mar 30, 2023 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.