IntroducedMar 27, 2023
Passed HouseMay 08, 2023
Passed SenateMay 26, 2023
Signed into Law
INSURANCE/HEALTH: Provides relative to the guaranteed issue of Medicare supplement policies
Last Action See all actions
House • May 31, 2023: Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 235
- Patricia "Pat" Mooreprimary
(D - 17)
- Mr. Speaker
- Miller, D.
- Miller, G.
- Owen, C.
- Owen, R.
- Carter, R.
- Johnson, M.
- St. Blanc
- Mr. President
- Mills, F.
- May 31, 2023 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- May 30, 2023 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 30, 2023 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 26, 2023 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Read by title, passed by a vote of 33 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 22, 2023 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 18, 2023 | Senate
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 17, 2023 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported favorably.
- May 10, 2023 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Insurance.
- May 09, 2023 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 08, 2023 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 98, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 04, 2023 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/08/2023.
- Apr 27, 2023 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Apr 26, 2023 | House
- Reported favorably (9-0).
- Apr 10, 2023 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Insurance.
- Apr 03, 2023 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 4/3/2023.
- Mar 27, 2023 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Insurance.