IntroducedMar 23, 2023
Passed HouseApr 27, 2023
Passed SenateJun 04, 2023
Signed into LawJun 27, 2023
CAPITAL OUTLAY: Establishes the Louisiana Rural Infrastructure Revolving Loan Program to provide financial assistance to local governments and political subdivisions for certain capital infrastructure projects (EN INCREASE SD EX See Note)
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 27, 2023 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 424.
- Effective date: 07/01/2023.
- Jun 07, 2023 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Jun 07, 2023 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 07, 2023 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 06, 2023 | House
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 96, nays 1. The Senate amendments, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, were concurred in.
- Jun 05, 2023 | House
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
- Scheduled for concurrence on 06/06/2023.
- Jun 04, 2023 | Senate
- Rules suspended. The amended bill was read by title, passed by a vote of 38 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 31, 2023 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 30, 2023 | Senate
- Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 29, 2023 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- May 02, 2023 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
- May 01, 2023 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Apr 27, 2023 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 92, nays 0. The bill, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, was finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Apr 26, 2023 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 04/27/2023.
- Apr 25, 2023 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Apr 24, 2023 | House
- Reported favorably (18-0).
- Apr 13, 2023 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, recommitted to the Committee on Appropriations.
- Apr 12, 2023 | House
- Reported with amendments (14-0). To be recommitted to the Committee on Appropriations.
- Apr 10, 2023 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Mar 24, 2023 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 3/24/2023.
- Mar 23, 2023 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Digest of HB155 OriginalPDF
- Digest of HB155 EngrossedPDF
- Senate Green Sheet Digest for HB155PDF
- Summary of Senate Amendments to HB155PDF
- Resume Digest for HB155PDF
- Fiscal Note - HB155 OriginalPDF
- Fiscal Note - HB155 EngrossedPDF
- Fiscal Note - HB155 Engrossed With Senate Cmte AmendmentsPDF
- Fiscal Note - HB155 EnrolledPDF