IntroducedMar 15, 2023
Passed HouseMay 09, 2023
Passed SenateMay 30, 2023
Signed into LawJun 07, 2023
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Joseph A. Orgeronprimary
(R - 54)
- Jun 07, 2023 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 140.
- Effective date: 08/01/2023.
- Jun 02, 2023 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Jun 02, 2023 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 01, 2023 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 30, 2023 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- May 30, 2023 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Read by title, passed by a vote of 37 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 29, 2023 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 26, 2023 | Senate
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 25, 2023 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- May 15, 2023 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Recalled from Committee.
- Read by title. Recommitted to the Committee on Natural Resources.
- May 11, 2023 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Local and Municipal Affairs.
- May 10, 2023 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 09, 2023 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 103, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 04, 2023 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/09/2023.
- May 01, 2023 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Apr 27, 2023 | House
- Reported favorably (12-0).
- Apr 10, 2023 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.
- Mar 17, 2023 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 3/17/2023.
- Mar 15, 2023 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.