IntroducedMar 06, 2023
Passed HouseApr 25, 2023
Passed SenateJun 04, 2023
Signed into LawJun 26, 2023
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Debbie Villioprimary
(R - 79)
- Jun 26, 2023 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 419.
- Effective date: 08/01/2023.
- Jun 07, 2023 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Jun 06, 2023 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 05, 2023 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 04, 2023 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Jun 04, 2023 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Read by title, passed by a vote of 29 yeas and 10 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 11, 2023 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 10, 2023 | Senate
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 09, 2023 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Apr 27, 2023 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Judiciary C.
- Apr 26, 2023 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Apr 25, 2023 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Called from the calendar.
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 73, nays 28. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Apr 24, 2023 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 04/25/2023.
- Apr 20, 2023 | House
- Reported with amendments (9-2).
- Apr 10, 2023 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice.
- Mar 10, 2023 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 3/10/2023.
- Mar 06, 2023 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Administration of Criminal Justice.