IntroducedMay 24, 2022
Signed into Law
CAMPAIGN FINANCE: Requests the Supervisory Committee on Campaign Finance Disclosure to study issues surrounding the acceptance of campaign contributions in the form of crypto-currency
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mark Wrightprimary
(R - 77)
- Jun 08, 2022 | House
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
- Jun 06, 2022 | House
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 96, nays 0. The resolution was adopted.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 03, 2022 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/06/2022.
- Jun 01, 2022 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 31, 2022 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0).
- May 25, 2022 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on House and Governmental Affairs.
- May 24, 2022 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.