IntroducedApr 18, 2022
Passed SenateMay 03, 2022
Signed into Law
STUDENTS: Establishes the Related Services Advisory Commission to study the level of supports statewide for students with special needs and exceptionalities.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Katrina R. Jacksonprimary
(D - 34)
- Jun 03, 2022 | Senate
- Sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Jun 03, 2022 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Jun 02, 2022 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 01, 2022 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Jun 01, 2022 | House
- Read by title, concurred in by vote of 93 yeas, 0 nays.
- May 31, 2022 | House
- Scheduled for floor debate on 06/01/2022.
- May 25, 2022 | House
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- May 24, 2022 | House
- Reported favorably (7-0).
- May 05, 2022 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Education.
- May 04, 2022 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate.
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
- May 03, 2022 | Senate
- Senate amendments read and adopted. Read by title and adopted by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays; ordered engrossed and sent to the House.
- May 02, 2022 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- Apr 19, 2022 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
- Apr 18, 2022 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.