IntroducedMar 02, 2022
Passed HouseApr 12, 2022
Passed SenateMay 31, 2022
Signed into LawJun 10, 2022
MENTAL HEALTH: Provides relative to behavioral health
Last Action See all actions
House • Jun 10, 2022: Effective date: 08/01/2022.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on HB 335
- Royce Duplessisprimary
(D - 5)
- Mr. Speaker
- Miller, D.
- Miller, G.
- Owen, C.
- Owen, R.
- Carter, R.
- Carter, W.
- Johnson, M.
- Johnson, T.
- St. Blanc
- Mr. President
- Mills, F.
- Mills, R.
- Jun 10, 2022 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 382.
- Effective date: 08/01/2022.
- Jun 03, 2022 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Jun 01, 2022 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Jun 01, 2022 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 31, 2022 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- May 31, 2022 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 15, 2022 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 12, 2022 | Senate
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- May 11, 2022 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported favorably.
- Apr 14, 2022 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Apr 13, 2022 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Apr 12, 2022 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 87, nays 8. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Apr 07, 2022 | House
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 04/12/2022.
- Apr 06, 2022 | House
- Reported with amendments (14-0).
- Mar 14, 2022 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Mar 04, 2022 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 3/4/2022.
- Mar 02, 2022 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.