IntroducedFeb 24, 2022
Passed HouseMar 29, 2022
Passed SenateMay 25, 2022
Signed into LawJun 10, 2022
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Paul Hollisprimary
(R - 104)
- Jun 10, 2022 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 320.
- Effective date: 08/01/2022.
- May 31, 2022 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- May 31, 2022 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- May 26, 2022 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- May 25, 2022 | Senate
- Called from the Calendar.
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 32 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 10, 2022 | Senate
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Apr 18, 2022 | Senate
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Apr 14, 2022 | Senate
- Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Apr 13, 2022 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Apr 04, 2022 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Insurance.
- Mar 29, 2022 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Mar 29, 2022 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 103, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Mar 24, 2022 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 03/29/2022.
- Mar 23, 2022 | House
- Reported favorably (10-0).
- Mar 14, 2022 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Insurance.
- Feb 25, 2022 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 2/25/2022.
- Feb 24, 2022 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Insurance.