IntroducedApr 27, 2021
Passed SenateMay 03, 2021
Signed into Law
REVENUE DEPARTMENT: Provides for uniform definitions of independent contractor and employee and for penalties for the misclassification of employees. (2/3 - CA7s2.1(A)) (1/1/22) (EG SEE FISC NOTE OF RV See Note)
House • May 05, 2021: Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Labor and Industrial Relations.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- W. Jay Luneauprimary
(D - 29)
- May 05, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Labor and Industrial Relations.
- May 04, 2021 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- May 03, 2021 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 33 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Substitute for Senate Bill No. 92. Read by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.