IntroducedApr 27, 2021
Passed SenateApr 28, 2021
Signed into Law
CONDOLENCES: Expresses condolences on the death of Bradley Dewayne Cryer, assistant legislative auditor and director of local government services
House • May 06, 2021: Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- May 06, 2021 | House
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
- May 04, 2021 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate on 5/3/2021.
- May 03, 2021 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Received from the Senate without amendments.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title and concurred in by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays. Ordered returned to the House.
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, passed to 3rd reading.