IntroducedApr 12, 2021
Passed HouseApr 27, 2021
Signed into Law
STUDENTS: Requests the State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education to develop a plan for providing school literacy coaches for students in kindergarten through second grade in elementary schools identified as needing improvement
Senate • Apr 28, 2021: Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Education.
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Rules suspended. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Read by title, roll called on final consideration, yeas 99, nays 0. The resolution was adopted and ordered to the Senate.
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 04/27/2021.
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0).
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Education.
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.