IntroducedApr 02, 2021
Passed SenateMay 04, 2021
Signed into Law
PHARMACEUTICALS: Provides relative to the payment of pharmacy claims. (See Act) (RE INCREASE SG EX See Note)
House • May 06, 2021: Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Insurance.
Latest bill text
May 19, 2021 09:30am
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Fred H. Mills, Jr.primary
(R - 22)
- May 06, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Insurance.
- May 05, 2021 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- May 04, 2021 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Apr 29, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title. Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported with amendments.
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Apr 02, 2021 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.