IntroducedApr 02, 2021
Passed SenateMay 06, 2021
Signed into Law
TRANSPORTATION/DEV DEPT: Provides relative to subpoenas of DOTD contractors and public entities advertising for public work. (8/1/21)
House • May 06, 2021: Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
Latest bill text
House Calendar: Senate Bills on Second Reading to be Referred to Committee
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mack A. "Bodi" White, Jr.primary
(R - 6)
- May 06, 2021 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- May 06, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 29 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- May 04, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title. Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- May 03, 2021 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Transportation, Highways and Public Works.
- Apr 02, 2021 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Transportation, Highways and Public Works.