IntroducedApr 01, 2021
Passed SenateApr 29, 2021
Signed into Law
FISCAL CONTROLS: Suspends provision of law capping amount of revenue which can be spent by the Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism on in-state advertising. (EG NO IMPACT GF EX See Note)
House • May 03, 2021: Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Appropriations.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Kirk Talbotprimary
(R - 10)
- May 03, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Appropriations.
- Apr 29, 2021 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate.
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
- Apr 29, 2021 | Senate
- Called from the Calendar.
- Read by title and adopted by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays. Ordered sent to the House.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title. Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Apr 26, 2021 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Finance.
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Finance.