IntroducedApr 01, 2021
Passed SenateApr 20, 2021
Signed into Law
REVENUE DEPARTMENT: Conforms state partnership reporting adjustments to federal taxable income to current federal partnership audit adjustments. (gov sig) (RE NO IMPACT GF RV See Note)
House • Apr 22, 2021: Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
Latest bill text
May 11, 2021 09:00am
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 39 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title; made Special Order of the Day No. 2 for 04/20.
- Apr 14, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.