IntroducedApr 01, 2021
Passed SenateApr 27, 2021
Signed into Law
TAX/AD VALOREM: Constitutional amendment to provide for the adjustment of ad valorem millages. (2/3 - CA13s1(A))
House • Apr 29, 2021: Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Gary L. Smith, Jr.primary
(D - 19)
- Apr 29, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 37 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.