IntroducedApr 01, 2021
Passed HouseMay 03, 2021
Signed into Law
CHILDRENS CODE: Amends the definition of "caretaker" in laws pertaining to child in need of care proceedings
Senate • May 05, 2021: Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Joseph A. Stagniprimary
(R - 92)
- May 05, 2021 | Senate
- Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- May 04, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 03, 2021 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 101, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/03/2021.
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Reported favorably (15-0).
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Apr 02, 2021 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 4/2/2021.
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.