IntroducedMar 31, 2021
Passed HouseMay 13, 2021
Signed into Law
DISTRICTS/CRIME PREVENT: Provides relative to the parcel fee imposed within the Upper Audubon Security District in Orleans Parish (EG +$6,000 LF RV See Note)
Senate • May 17, 2021: Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
Latest bill text
Senate Calendar: House Bills on Second Reading to be Referred
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Aimee Adatto Freemanprimary
(D - 98)
- May 17, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 13, 2021 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 98, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- May 10, 2021 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 05/13/2021.
- May 06, 2021 | House
- Reported favorably (10-0).
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- Read by title. Lies over under the rules.
- Apr 02, 2021 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 4/2/2021.
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Prefiled. To be introduced at a later date.