IntroducedMar 30, 2021
Passed SenateApr 19, 2021
Signed into Law
COURTS: Provides for the salary of the marshal of the city court of Lafayette. (gov sig) (RE INCREASE LF EX See Note)
House • Apr 21, 2021: Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Gerald Boudreauxprimary
(D - 24)
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- Apr 20, 2021 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 38 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Apr 14, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title. Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Judiciary A.