IntroducedMar 15, 2021
Signed into Law
ENVIRONMENT QUALITY DEPT: Provides for reporting and notification of releases of certain materials that cause an emergency condition. (8/1/21)
Senate • May 03, 2021: Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
Latest bill text
Senate Calendar: Senate Bills 3rd Reading and Final Passage Subject to Call
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- May 03, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title. Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported with amendments.
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Environmental Quality.
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Environmental Quality.