IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Passed HouseMay 05, 2021
Signed into Law
TAX COMMISSION, STATE: Extends authority for imposition of certain fees levied by the Louisiana Tax Commission for the assessment of certain properties (EG SEE FISC NOTE SG RV See Note)
Senate • May 06, 2021: Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
Latest bill text
Senate Calendar: House Bills on Second Reading to be Referred
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Bryan Fontenotprimary
(R - 55)
- May 06, 2021 | Senate
- Received in the Senate. Read first time by title and placed on the Calendar for a second reading.
- May 05, 2021 | House
- Called from the calendar.
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 96, nays 0. The bill, having received two-thirds vote of the elected members, was finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Apr 29, 2021 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 04/29/2021.
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Reported favorably (12-0).
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 3/12/2021.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.