IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
HIGHWAYS: Designates a portion of United States Highway 425 in the town of Mangham as the "Marshall Waters, Jr. Memorial Highway"
House • Apr 15, 2021: Scheduled for floor debate on 04/19/2021.
Latest bill text
House Calendar: House Bills on Third Reading and Final Passage Scheduled for floor debate on 4/19/2021
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Francis C. Thompsonprimary
(D - 19)
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 04/19/2021.
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0).
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Transportation, Highways and Public Works.
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- First appeared in the Interim Calendar on 3/12/2021.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Under the rules, provisionally referred to the Committee on Transportation, Highways and Public Works.