IntroducedFeb 26, 2021
Passed SenateApr 21, 2021
Signed into Law
MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEE RET: Provides for the purchase of service and salary credit for members furloughed due to COVID-19. (2/3 - CA10s29(F)) (gov sig) (EG INCREASE APV)
House • May 06, 2021: Reported favorably (7-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Robert Millsprimary
(R - 36)
- May 06, 2021 | House
- Reported favorably (7-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Read by title, under the rules, referred to the Committee on Retirement.
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, read by title, lies over under the rules.
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 37 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Read by title. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reported favorably.
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Retirement.
- Feb 26, 2021 | Senate
- Prefiled and under the rules provisionally referred to the Committee on Retirement.