IntroducedOct 22, 2020
Signed into Law
EDUCATION DEPARTMENT: Requests the state Department of Education to study the education and training requirements, compensation, and employment turnover rates of early childhood care and education teachers
House • Oct 27, 2020: Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Stephanie Hilfertyprimary
(R - 94)
- Oct 27, 2020 | House
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 91, nays 0. The resolution was adopted.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/23/20.