IntroducedOct 22, 2020
Signed into Law
SMALL BUSINESS: Expresses support of the House of Representatives for making future stimulus programs for pandemic and disaster relief easier for minority, female, veteran, small, and rural business owners to access
House • Oct 27, 2020: Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Oct 27, 2020 | House
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 94, nays 0. The resolution was adopted.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/23/20.