IntroducedOct 22, 2020
Signed into Law
SMALL BUSINESS: Urges and requests the secretary of state to work with the Department of Revenue, the Department of Economic Development, and the office of state procurement to create a central electronic repository of information, resources, training, and opportunities that small, rural, minority, female, and veteran entrepreneurs can access when registering their businesses with the state
House • Oct 27, 2020: Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Oct 27, 2020 | House
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 93, nays 0. The resolution was adopted.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/23/20.