IntroducedOct 20, 2020
Signed into Law
CORRECTIONS/PRISONERS: Requests the Department of Public Safety and Corrections to reconvene the COVID-19 Furlough Review Panel
House • Oct 23, 2020: Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Edward C. "Ted" James, IIprimary
(D - 101)
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Called from the calendar.
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 50, nays 45. The resolution was adopted.
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/21/20.