IntroducedOct 20, 2020
Signed into Law
HEALTH CARE: Requests the Louisiana Department of Health to report on the use and results of hydroxychloroquine for treating Medicaid recipients relative to COVID-19.
Senate • Oct 23, 2020: Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate and sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 10/26/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Michael "Big Mike" Fesiprimary
(R - 20)
- Oct 23, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate and sent to the Secretary of State by the Secretary of the Senate on 10/26/2020.
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Senate amendments read and adopted. Read by title and adopted.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.