IntroducedOct 12, 2020
Passed HouseOct 14, 2020
Signed into Law
HEALTH CARE/FACILITIES: Provides relative to visitation by members of the clergy of patients and residents at certain licensed health facilities during public health emergencies (Items #28 and 59)
Senate • Oct 14, 2020: Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Rick Edmondsprimary
(R - 66)
- Oct 14, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 99, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/14/20.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Read by title, substitute title adopted, lies over in the same order of business, substitute for HB No. 33 reported by the Committee on Health and Welfare (15-0).