IntroducedOct 12, 2020
Passed HouseOct 15, 2020
Passed SenateOct 22, 2020
Signed into LawOct 28, 2020
EXCEP PERSON/DEV DISABLE: Requires the La. Department of Health to allow visitation of residents at intermediate care facilities by residents' family members during a public health emergency (Item #28)
House • Oct 28, 2020: Effective date: 10/28/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Oct 28, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 27.
- Effective date: 10/28/2020.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Oct 23, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 22, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 91, nays 0, Senate amendments concurred in.
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. The amended bill was read by title, passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 15, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 95, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (15-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/15/20.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.