IntroducedOct 12, 2020
Signed into Law
MEDICAID MANAGED CARE: Requests a study and report on nonemergency medical transportation in the Medicaid managed care program
House • Oct 20, 2020: Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.
- Oct 19, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 91,nays 0. The resolution was adopted.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (15-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/15/20.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.