IntroducedOct 07, 2020
Passed SenateOct 13, 2020
Passed HouseOct 20, 2020
Signed into LawNov 05, 2020
TAX/INCOME/CORPORATE: Authorizes an income tax credit for certain businesses whose operations were interrupted as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. (gov sig) (Items #26 and #65) (EN -$2,000,000 GF RV See Note)
Senate • Nov 05, 2020: Effective date 11/5/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Kirk Talbotprimary
(R - 10)
- Nov 05, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 60.
- Effective date 11/5/2020.
- Oct 23, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Amendments proposed by the House read and concurred in by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House with amendments.
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 100, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 19, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (11-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/20/20.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Oct 13, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 12, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 07, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- Digest of SB72 OriginalPDF
- Digest of SB72 EngrossedPDF
- Digest of SB72 ReengrossedPDF
- House Committee Redigest of SB72PDF
- Summary of House Amendments to SB72PDF
- Resume Digest for SB72PDF
- Fiscal Note - SB72 OriginalPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB72 EngrossedPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB72 ReEngrossedPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB72 ReEngrossed With House Cmte AmendmentsPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB72 EnrolledPDF