IntroducedOct 07, 2020
Passed HouseOct 13, 2020
Passed SenateOct 21, 2020
Signed into Law
FEES/LICENSES/PERMITS: Provides relative to fees charged to businesses by state agencies during a state of emergency (Items #2, 32, and 35) (EN DECREASE SG RV See Note)
House • Nov 11, 2020: Vetoed by the Governor.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Nov 11, 2020 | House
- Vetoed by the Governor.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 22, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 95, nays 0, Senate amendments concurred in.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title, passed by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 14, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Finance.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 93, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/13/20.
- Oct 07, 2020 | House
- Read by title, substitute title adopted, lies over in the same order of business, substitute for HB No. 27 reported by the Committee on Appropriations (16-0).