IntroducedOct 06, 2020
Passed SenateOct 13, 2020
Passed HouseOct 20, 2020
Signed into LawNov 05, 2020
TAX/AD VALOREM: Provides for the refundable portion of the inventory tax credit for certain manufacturers impacted by the 2020 emergencies and disasters. (gov sig) (Item #26) (EN DECREASE GF RV See Note)
Senate • Nov 05, 2020: Effective date 11/5/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Nov 05, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 59.
- Effective date 11/5/2020.
- Oct 23, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Amendments proposed by the House read and concurred in by a vote of 35 yeas and 0 nays.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House with amendments.
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, amended, roll called on final passage, yeas 99, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 19, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (12-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/20/20.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Oct 13, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 36 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 12, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 06, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs.
- SB62 OriginalPDF
- SB62 EngrossedPDF
- SB62 EnrolledPDF
- SB62 Act 59PDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #400, R&F, DraftPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #456, R&F, AdoptedPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #615, W&M, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #623, W&M, AdoptedPDF
- House Floor Amendment, #673, Miller, G., AdoptedPDF
- Digest of SB62 OriginalPDF
- Digest of SB62 EngrossedPDF
- House Committee Redigest of SB62PDF
- Summary of House Amendments to SB62PDF
- Resume Digest for SB62PDF
- Fiscal Note - SB62 OriginalPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB62 EngrossedPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB62 Engrossed With House Cmte AmendmentsPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB62 EnrolledPDF