IntroducedOct 05, 2020
Signed into Law
PHARMACISTS: Provides for immunizations, including the COVID-19 vaccine, to be administered by pharmacists. (See Act) (Item #40)
Senate • Oct 14, 2020: Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Regina Ashford Barrowprimary
(D - 15)
- Oct 14, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title and returned to the Calendar, subject to call.
- Oct 13, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title; failed to pass by a vote of 18 yeas and 17 nays.
- Notice of reconsideration on the next legislative day.
- Oct 12, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 05, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Health and Welfare.