IntroducedOct 05, 2020
Signed into Law
STUDENTS: Prohibits a school from sharing a student's personally identifiable information relative to illness or disease with the Dept. of Health for purposes of the Sanitary Code or any other purpose without parental consent (Item #42)
House • Oct 19, 2020: Read by title, amended, by a vote of 60 yeas, 33 nays, the bill was recommitted to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Beryl A. Amedéeprimary
(R - 51)
- Oct 19, 2020 | House
- Called from the calendar.
- Read by title, amended, by a vote of 60 yeas, 33 nays, the bill was recommitted to the Committee on Health and Welfare.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Notice given.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/19/20.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (11-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/15/20.
- Oct 05, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Education.