IntroducedOct 02, 2020
Passed HouseOct 06, 2020
Passed SenateOct 19, 2020
Signed into LawNov 12, 2020
BANKS/BANKING: Provides relative to remote participation in meetings (Item #53)
House • Nov 05, 2020: Effective date: 11/05/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Paula P. Davisprimary
(R - 69)
- Nov 05, 2020 | House
- Effective date: 11/05/2020.
- Nov 12, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 46.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Sent to the Governor for executive approval.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Enrolled and signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Received from the Senate with amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, roll called, yeas 89, nays 0, Senate amendments concurred in.
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- The amended bill was read by title, passed by a vote of 32 yeas and 0 nays, and ordered returned to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 14, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Committee amendments read and adopted. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 07, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Consumer Protection and International Affairs.
- Oct 06, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 93, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 05, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (16-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/06/20.
- Oct 02, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Commerce.