IntroducedOct 01, 2020
Passed SenateOct 12, 2020
Passed HouseOct 21, 2020
Signed into LawNov 05, 2020
PORTS/HARBORS/TERMINALS: Provides for the issuance of bonds by the Louisiana International Deep Water Gulf Transfer Terminal Authority. (gov sig) (Item #49) (EN NO IMPACT See Note)
Senate • Nov 05, 2020: Effective date 11/5/2020.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Sharon Hewittprimary
(R - 1)
- Nov 05, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 55.
- Effective date 11/5/2020.
- Oct 23, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Oct 23, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 22, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House without amendments.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Rules suspended, called out of its regular order.
- Called from the calendar.
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 97, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 20, 2020 | House
- Read by title, returned to the calendar.
- Notice given.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/21/20.
- Oct 19, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (15-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/20/20.
- Oct 12, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Transportation, Highways and Public Works.
- Oct 12, 2020 | Senate
- Read by title, passed by a vote of 33 yeas and 0 nays, and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title; ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 01, 2020 | Senate
- Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Transportation, Highways and Public Works.