IntroducedOct 01, 2020
Passed HouseOct 14, 2020
Signed into Law
DISTRICTS/DOWNTOWN DEVEL: Provides relative to the use of tax increment financing by the Downtown Economic Development District for the City of Monroe (Item #66) (EG SEE FISC NOTE LF EX See Note)
Senate • Oct 21, 2020: Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Frederick Douglass Jonesprimary
(D - 16)
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Reported favorably. Rules suspended. Read by title and referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments. Read by title and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Recalled from Committee.
- Read by title. Recommitted to the Committee on Transportation, Highways and Public Works.
- Oct 14, 2020 | Senate
- Received in the Senate; read by title Rules suspended. Read second time by title and referred to the Committee on Local and Municipal Affairs.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 100, nays 0. Finally passed, title adopted, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Reported favorably (13-0).
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, ordered engrossed, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/14/20.
- Oct 02, 2020 | House
- Discharged from the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.
- Read by title, recommitted to the Committee on Ways and Means.
- Oct 01, 2020 | House
- Read by title, rules suspended, referred to the Committee on Municipal, Parochial and Cultural Affairs.