IntroducedSep 30, 2020
Passed SenateOct 12, 2020
Passed HouseOct 15, 2020
Signed into LawOct 28, 2020
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES: Provides for the "Lod Cook Act" which authorizes the governor to appoint persons who reside out-of-state at certain at-large members of the public postsecondary boards of supervisors. (See Act) (Item #42) (EN INCREASE SG EX See Note)
Senate • Oct 28, 2020: Effective date: See Act.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Oct 28, 2020 | Senate
- Signed by the Governor. Becomes Act No. 38.
- Effective date: See Act.
- Oct 21, 2020 | Senate
- Sent to the Governor by the Secretary of the Senate.
- Oct 21, 2020 | House
- Signed by the Speaker of the House.
- Oct 20, 2020 | Senate
- Enrolled. Signed by the President of the Senate.
- Oct 19, 2020 | Senate
- Amendments proposed by the House read and concurred in by a vote of 34 yeas and 0 nays.
- Oct 15, 2020 | Senate
- Received from the House with amendments.
- Oct 15, 2020 | House
- Read third time by title, roll called on final passage, yeas 94, nays 0. Finally passed, ordered to the Senate.
- Oct 14, 2020 | House
- Reported with amendments (9-0). Referred to the Legislative Bureau.
- Reported without Legislative Bureau amendments.
- Rules suspended.
- Read by title, amended, passed to 3rd reading.
- Scheduled for floor debate on 10/15/20.
- Oct 13, 2020 | House
- Received in the House from the Senate, rules suspended, read by title, referred to the Committee on Education.
- Oct 12, 2020 | Senate
- Senate floor amendments read and adopted. Read by title and passed by a vote of 33 yeas and 0 nays; ordered reengrossed and sent to the House. Motion to reconsider tabled.
- Oct 07, 2020 | Senate
- Reported with amendments. Rules suspended. Read by title; Committee amendments read and adopted. Ordered engrossed and passed to third reading and final passage.
- Sep 30, 2020 | Senate
- Rules suspended. Introduced in the Senate; read by title. Rules suspended. Read second time and referred to the Committee on Education.
- SB45 OriginalPDF
- SB45 EngrossedPDF
- SB45 ReengrossedPDF
- SB45 EnrolledPDF
- SB45 Act 38PDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #220, EDUC, DraftPDF
- Senate Committee Amendment, #334, EDUC, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Floor Legislative Bureau Amendment, #395, Mills, Fred, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Floor Amendment, #439, Fields, AdoptedPDF
- Senate Floor Amendment, #471, White, B, AdoptedPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #502, EDUC, DraftPDF
- House Committee Amendment, #540, EDUC, AdoptedPDF
- Digest of SB45 OriginalPDF
- Digest of SB45 EngrossedPDF
- Digest of SB45 ReengrossedPDF
- Summary of House Amendments to SB45PDF
- Resume Digest for SB45PDF
- Fiscal Note - SB45 OriginalPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB45 EngrossedPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB45 ReEngrossedPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB45 ReEngrossed With House Cmte AmendmentsPDF
- Fiscal Note - SB45 EnrolledPDF